Sunday, October 12

better

At least it seems so. Baking helped, although I managed to forget sugar when baking rolls - they still taste quite good. I think I'd be happier if I could bake every day. Also, yesterday was a busy day, and I think it's often better for me if I don't have too much time in my hands, so I'm not able to mull things over and over in my head too much.


This evening the setting sun reflected from the opposite building and created this artwork on my wall. I've been meaning to show you more patterns, but I have some problems with the photos... Coming soon, though.






3 comments:

dee said...

The light in this photo is so beautiful.

Ritva said...

ja tämäkin!!
hieno tunnelma

mirnarsmith said...

Are you experiencing verifiable money flow? merely simply just in case you well-versed whereas not a doubt so on the 2 of those problems then you'll be eligible for a some style of construct loan with USA day money advances. If you've got got got some style of bank-account the item can enable you to incorporate North American country of America all debit installments from the account if a check arrives. Or even, must you choose, you're check cashing ready to visit every of our company nearest a personal and you may facilitate to form your own register cash. Monthly a personal will choose the design you would like that may check for being managed.