Thursday, November 22

whew!

After sitting non-stop at my laptop, taking breaks only to go sitting in class, I start to feel that my Jules chair isn't that comfortable, after all (but it was best of the cheap chairs, and ok really if you don't sit all day). One project down, and I-don't-want-to-think-how-many to go. As usual, I didn't start early, but I'm unusually relaxed about it all - maybe I'm finally embracing the fact I'll never do anything until I have to, and probably do better work under pressure. Or at least I do it faster. Maybe I could attend some 'Embrace your inner sloth' -course?

I hope I'll have a chance to go to Helsinki this weekend. I've got a gift certificate for a yarnshop in Helsinki, and I have to use it before December. Also got some other things to take care of there. And I miss this guy.




On the other hand, I know I'll probably get more things done for my classes if I stay here - we'll see.

Photos that have made me happy lately:
this by Jay Waldron (found him via Abby; I like so many of his photos... the light & atmosphere in this one)
and this by Sannah Kvist

Hope they make you smile too!


4 comments:

ingridviola said...

kaunis kuva :)

Becky, yep said...

Hi, my name is Becky. I just stumbled onto your blog. I married a Fin and seeing your pictures is so fun for us! Thank you!

scaredy-cat said...

Kiitos! Thank you!

Unknown said...

The monthly bills is typically start-up relating to eight to help you twelve bi-weekly commitments, or maybe simply merely simply just in case your loan is concerning by your Social stability revenue, consequently you are able to simply title loans for you norman oklahoma identified your monthly payments to urge a results of three to four month-to-month payments. sometimes designed commitments facilitate to manufacture a lessened examine entire be the larger get in conjunction along side your money.