Tuesday, October 2

apples




Hope you all had a good weekend.
Mine was quiet but nice.
On Friday night I went to see Marissa Nadler in Helsinki with A & H - she had a gig in Tampere too, on Saturday, but I wanted to see some friends as well. Plus the cold that was coming went away, clearly the result of few days in the coastal climate of Helsinki.
Both times I've seen Marissa perform people have sat on the floor dead quiet. Her voice is really impressive.
Plus I got to see nephew too. He's talking more and more every week it seems. Such a happy little boy.

Now I'm back at work, trying to learn 59 verbs and prepositions. We have this grammar class the teacher herself calls 'grammar hell'. 'nuff said.

1 comment:

kristy said...

ooh i've never heard of marissa, but checked out her page - her voice is amazing!

why are you learning grammar? is it part of uni or work?

i've completed your challenge too :)