Tuesday, September 18

seen in helsinki

Right after Kristy* commented how sunny it looked around where I live, it`s been nothing but rain, rain, rain. Or mostly, anyway. Plus I seem to be getting a cold - but I`m planning to fight it, there`s no way I have time to get ill right now!
*Here`s a warning if you go see her blog: she`s been baking lately, and just looking at those photos will make your mouth water - so be prepared to get a yearning for something sweet and chocolatey!

A couple of weeks ago I saw these Pantone mugs displayed in the window of a store called Pino (Finns, they have a web store too!). I got an urge to buy them all and display them nicely on an open shelf...








Been travelling back and forth between Tampere and Helsinki, plus getting accustomed of being a full time student again (I love it so far!), but will be getting back soon.

10 comments:

kemtee said...

Holy cats -- those are great! Must find a way to get myself one!

Maria said...

Nice mix of mugs!

scaredy-cat said...

My problem with these is I can`t get just one. I`d have to get at least five... And then how to decide what colours should I get - the blues, the violets, the greens... I better stay away from the shop, otherwise I`ll find myself the owner of 20 Pantone mugs...

Michelle said...

Such nice mugs!

kristy said...

thanks for stopping by. i so love those pantone mugs. i would kill to have these in my shelf too.

i really do have a thing for rows of line up colour!

kxx

sara said...

I really like this mugs, hope to see theme here in Malmö soon!

sara said...

but then i have to choose one colour and thats impossible...

heidi said...

Vastasin sulle blogini kommenttilaatikossa, että Nekala on kivaa seutua. Sitten muistin, että siellähän oli just se tuhopoltto, ei ehkä ihan kauhen kiva tervetulotoivotus.

Olen muuten samassa jamassa - totuttelen olemaan täyspäiväinen opiskelija (tai opiskelija ylipäätään). Ihan kivaa, mutta paikat ovta muuttuneet ja välillä tunnen olevani vaihto-oppilas.

scaredy-cat said...

Wow, you guys seem to really like the mugs! Thanks for the comments. Sara, I think it`s impossible to buy just one. So I`m trying to buy none at all...

(And I have a perfect shelf to display some mugs in my new apartment - drat.)

kristy said...

oh so sorry to jinx your weather too! just as i commented that it was so sunny where you live - it stopped raining here and the sun hasn't stopped shining! we must have done a swap.

but i think i am getting a cold too - so we can be sad together!

kxx