Tuesday, December 15

christmas card workshop

My home has been a Christmas card workshop this past weekend.





As usual, the cards are not exactly how I imagined them, and some things didn't work like I'd hoped (eg. the silver of the snowflake smudges very easily, so I wonder if everyone is getting a smudged card from me), and I wanted the envelopes to be a different colour (but for once thought better of it and didn't check every shop possible for the right shade of white - yes, that's what I'm like sometimes).





But working on wee small hours (I've messed up my sleep - luckily there are no lectures anymore) paid off, and today I sent cards to all those peeps I won't be seeing before Christmas. All those envelopes stacked up were such a happy sight!






I also sent a little parcel to London; I wanted to send cookies, but that would've been expensive and the cookies probably wouldn't travel that well. I love those stickers I bought a while ago... I'd like to embellish every envelope with them!





In the envelope were piggy things: a dishcloth with a gingerbread pig and a Maileg Christmas decoration. I know I'm probably going to see S & D after Christmas, but mail is always lovely to send and receive, don't you think?



11 comments:

Mai said...

lovely cards you made! i was hoping to have time to make my own ones, but no chance...

heidi said...

ihania kortteja!

Heli said...

onpa hienoja tipuja!

jo :: feather and thread said...

A happy belated merry christmas and a very happy new year to you...x

17 neliötä said...

Heippahei, tämä nyt tulee ihan tooosi paljon joulun jälkeen, mutta tosi hienoja kortteja! :)

Marja said...

Sitä vain, että olen palannut Bloggeriin uudella blogilla, jos haluat seurailla... :)

Anonymous said...

Your blog ..... it's amazing and soooo inspiring. Nice to find you!

A small footprint from Agneta & Sweden

Ps. I have an ongoing jewelry contest on my blog. Welcome! Ds

Anonymous said...

Hi! I'm just wondering, where are you? As far as I see you have not posted for sooo long...

Anonymous said...

Does anyone know what happened to "savilintu?" (aino)

scaredy-cat said...

Kiitos kaikille kommenteista - thanks for all your lovely comments!

As you can see, I'm back. I hope to keep posting at least a little more often from now on... :)

Hank hendricks said...

! i was hoping to have time to make my own ones, but no chance...for Gift Card envelopes.