Monday, February 23

last week


On Monday there were balloons at the university - nice!




On Tuesday I worked on a translation assignment and watched Pushing Daisies; no time for photos.

On Wednesday I sent a birthday card to dear miss A.




On Thursday there was students' demonstration. The weather was fine.




On Friday I stayed in bed most of the day. In the evening I met with some friends and watched Karate Kid.




On Saturday I took a bath with nine little turtles. Bath often helps if I feel a bit under the weather or just tired and sorry for myself.




On Sunday it was Shrove Sunday, which means it was time to eat laskiaispulla (the same thing the Swedes call semla). Traditionally people also go sledding on Shrove Sunday; miss R, miss J and I only baked semlas and ate them. Tomorrow it'll be Shrove Tuesday, so more semla eating is in order.


I wish you all a good week!

4 comments:

Heli said...

kylpy on ihana asia. samoin pulla!

maijja said...

Kylpyleluja! Juuri tuon takia pitäisi olla kylpyamme, ei kukaan mene suihkuun lelujen kanssa.

Tajusin just, etten oo syönyt vielä yhtään laskiaispullaa. Huomenna on p a k k o saada.

scaredy-cat said...

Heli, niin on! Asun ensimmäistä kertaa 22 vuoteen asunnossa, jossa on amme. Oi onnea! (Niin ja pullakin on siis hyvää.)

Maijja, noissa on sisällä kylpyöljyä, ja ne liukenivat veteen (vähän karu kohtalo kilppareilla...). Tosin sitä ennen ne oikeasti uiskenteli ympäriinsä ammeessa.
Kannustan ehdottomasti syömään laskiaispullaa!

Michelle said...

wow, sounds like a good week, NICE university, damn. Oh, what was the protest for?